The India Marketing & PR Manager plays a critical role in successfully driving our regional marketing and PR efforts by understanding the current market environment and developing a strategy to drive both internal and external awareness of the benefits of GlobalLogic.
The Marketing & PR Manager is responsible for effectively positioning and promoting GlobalLogic to customers, employees, recruits, and key stakeholders in the GlobalLogic organization.
They do this by developing all associated messaging for target audiences,
developing and implementing go-to-market plans, and creating all related
The India Marketing & PR Manager will work collaboratively with Corporate Marketing, local India leadership, HR and other subject matter experts to craft and confirm value propositions, define messaging strategy, write messaging, create campaign plans, develop marketing assets and implement campaign plans to support global and local marketing/communication/pr initiatives.
In addition to developing local campaigns and communication the Marketing & PR Manager use a number of outlets in order to evangelize GlobalLogic in the marketplace including websites, integration into corporate and regional campaigns, events, PR, and social media.
The individual in this role will report to the Vice President of Marketing,
Corporate and dotted line in to the India VP/Managing Director.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing on global marketing strategy, initiatives, pr, and events.
- Collaborate with India leadership on India
marketing strategy, initiatives, pr and events.
- Develop India messaging in alignment with overall Globallogic corporate messaging.
- Drive all marketing communications activities for India.
- Work with Globallogic corporate PR and Analyst to include Globallogic where appropriate.
- Track and report on all India marketing & pr activities.
- 5-7 years background with communication, marketing, marketing programs.
High tech industry experience is
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Experience and working knowledge of IT services is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft
marketing materials - including presentations, marketing collateral and press
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to current problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel
- Experience developing and implementing social media
- Strong program management skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate many simultaneous projects/activities, while keeping stakeholders updated on schedules and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Ability to influence across a diverse organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- International experience and/or experience working on large cross-functional teams desirable